If you’re on Facebook, then you probably know those (kinda stupid but I fall for them anyway) “Here are <insert number> useless, self-important, probably uninteresting and possibly gross or disturbing things about me. Like this self-serving, inane post and I’ll give you a random number so you can tell us useless information about yourself, too!” things that make the rounds from time to time to time?
Ok, they may not say exactly that…
But, yeah. Well… Here:
10 (WRITING) THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I am a writer, not an author.
- I think 85% of my work is trite, boring blobs of meh, and 5% is actually good.
- The other 10% got cut.
- Realism in writing is EXTRAORDINARILY important to me, even if I’m writing about vampires and Weres and witches OH MY!
- Cursing and/or cussing is normal in my works.
- My heroines drink coffee, prefer going barefoot, and do have to pee.
- I like to think my sense of humor comes across on “paper”, but it probably doesn’t.
- I’m seriously not dependable when it comes to updates.
- On a totally unrelated note: I refuse to piss off my muses by rushing them. #flightylittlebitches
- Fritos are addictive. (That relates to writing in that I refuse to touch my keyboard with foody hands…)