I’VE BEEN NOMMED!!!!!
Wait, that sounded wrong…let’s try this again:
I’VE BEEN NOMINATED!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!!!!
Better? Sorry for the squee’ing…ok, not really, but here are some earplugs since I’m sure it’ll happen again…
THANK YOU TO MY NOMINATOR/S!!!!! ❤ It’s entirely your/y’all’s fault that I’m so thrilled and astounded and happy!!! (SQUEEEEE!!!)
So, yeah, the entire point of this (hopefully not too annoying) post is to not ONLY explode happiness all over the blog’sphere (srsly, thank you to my nominator/s whoever you are!!) but to announce that the nominations are up and it’s time to vote!
There are so, so many truly BRILLIANT and FANTASTIC writers nominated – please visit the voting site and take a look at all the awesome talent represented and entered for votes – then vote for your favorites!!!
I am seriously thrilled, honored, and flabbergasted to have my name even mentioned in the same vicinity as theirs…hell, my name keeps better company than *I* do!
And now for the self-brag/publicity portion of this post:
Here are the categories I’m up for at http://youwantbloodawards.wordpress.com/voting-is-now-open/ (and yes, this is me bragging my butt off…):
- *Hit Me with Your Best Shot Award- Best One-Shot: Slippy Slappy Seal Sex (crack fic) – (Part 3 is available only on WP, as are all these fics…)
- *Who the hell are you Award – Best OC: Cara, from Decisions
- *Best of Both Worlds Award – Best Combo of TB/SVM: Valentine’s Night
- *The George Carlin Award – Best Comedy/Parody: SSSS
- *Pins and Needles Award – W.I.P. story you wait anxiously for updates of: Valentine’s Night
- *The Maker Award – Best Godric story: Anticipating *and* Decisions
- *Flying Monkey Award – Best Villain: BeauChamps from The Revealing of Andre
- *The Charlaine Harris Award – Best Rewrite of SVM: The Revealing of Andre *and* Valentine’s Night
- *Eagle Eye Award – Best Beta: Meridian (that’d be me as Queen Beta for the amazing writing machine known as Kittyinaz!)
Yeah, and you know I’m totally going to need a new desk chair from all this happy chair dancing, right? 😀
Go here, and vote for up to three names in each category, and vote as often as you want!
(This message has been brought to you by, um, me.)